Providing certification in language services, translation,
Certification ensures standardization occurs in the translation and interpretation process by setting requirements from quoting to delivery.
The Canadian Languages Industry works to ensure that:
Language service providers are trained and qualified
That there is consistency in roles and responsibilities
That quality of service is assured
The Orion Difference
We consolidate audits to save time, cost and disruption.
At Orion, we’ve established a process that allows us to combine standard audits – saving you money and time while adding long-term value to your company’s reputation.
Why not combine your CGSB 131.10, NSGCIS, ISO 17011 and ISO 9001 audits?
Contact us today to learn more.
CGSB 131.10 – Canadian Translation Standard
- The Canadian standard that defines the process requirements for the provision of translation services by translation services providers.
ISO 17100 – Translation Services
- The internationally recognized standard for translation service providers.
ISO 18587 – Post-editing of Machine Translation Output
ISO 13611 – Community Interpreting Services
- The international standard that addresses bi-directional interpreting activities during oral and signed communication by interpreting service providers.
NSGCIS – National Standard Guide for Community Interpreting Services
- The Canadian standard that addresses bi-directional interpreting activities during oral and signed communication by interpreting service providers.
ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems
ISO 13485 – Medical Devices
- The international standard that outlines the requirements for a comprehensive management system within the design and manufacture of medical devices.
To get started with the accreditation process for your language program, contact Orion today.