Critical Standards Certifications for Manufacturers
Standards certifications are not so much an option in the manufacturing industry as a key commodity. Most customers require the quality management standards associated with the ISO series of standards, as well as other specific certifications. Becoming compliant and registered to the necessary certification standards is critical for manufacturers looking to meet their customers’ demands and improve their overall product offering.
While some auditors will come and go to provide the tactical necessities for standards accreditation, others do not provide the value that Orion provides with its comprehensive services. We make certain that we understand your needs and objectives prior to our standards assessment visit, and we can combine your various standards certifications into a single visit to save you time and money. We also continue to provide annual surveillance assessments and a reassessment services every three years so that your standards certifications are always maintained.
Our standards assessments for manufacturing include:
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- AS 9100 - QMS - Requirements for Aviation, Space & Defense
- AS 9120 - QMS - Requirements for Aviation, Space & Defense Distributors