Critical standards certifications for manufacturers
Standards certifications are a key commodity in the manufacturing industry. Most customers require the quality management standards associated with the ISO series of standards, as well as other specific certifications.
Becoming compliant and registered to the necessary certification standards is critical for manufacturers looking to meet their customers’ demands and improve their overall product offering.
The Orion Difference
We consolidate audits to save time, cost and disruption.
At Orion, we’ve established a process that allows us to combine standard audits – saving you money and time while adding long-term value to your company’s reputation.
Why not combine your ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and/or 18001 audits?
Contact us today to learn more.
Our standards assessments for manufacturing include:
ISO 9001 - Quality Management Systems
- The international standard that addresses a company’s ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
ISO 14001 - Environmental Management Systems
- Developed for organizations that wish to demonstrate and promote their commitment to an environmental management system.
ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- These two standards are intended to help organizations provide a safe and healthy workplace, prevent work-related injury and ill health, and improve their OH&S performance.
AS9100/9120 - Aerospace
- Includes all the requirements of ISO 9001 certification, while adding elements specific to the aerospace industry.
ANSI/BIFMA e3 - Sustainability Certification Program For Furniture
- A 3-level standard, with each level representing a higher degree of sustainability compliance.
Contact us today to find out more about moving your company forward with manufacturing standard certification.