Orion’s Accreditations and Certifications
Our Accreditations for Implementing Your Standards
Just as your certifications give you credibility in the marketplace, Orion Assessment also must be accredited to provide you with creditable and reliable services of the highest quality.
Orion Registrar Inc., is accredited by:
- ANAB (The ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board)
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute)
Please refer to www.orion4value.com for complete list of standards and scopes for accreditation.
Additionally, we maintain the following accreditations, certifications, and partnerships to serve you better:
- Languages Canada to provide accreditation to their Quality Assurance Scheme.
- Austrian Standards as the sole Canadian registrar for ISO 17100 (Translation Services Standard), NSGCIS (National Gudelineline for Community Interpreting Services) , ISO 13611 Interpreting Services and CGSB 131.10
- AILIA (Language Industry Association) as the preferred supplier of certification to CGSB 131.10 and NSGCIS
- Language Industry Certification System (LICS)
QALEN is the Quality Assurance in Language Education Network. It was formed as a result of meetings and consultations held between Quality Assurance and Accreditation agencies of the English and Other Languages Teaching Sectors.
The objective of QALEN is to provide opportunities for participants and members from Accrediting and Quality Assurance bodies in the language education sector to communicate and collaborate within a safe, supportive environment. In this way, organizations may develop new, innovative methods of Quality Assurance and Accreditation, quality assure the quality assurance agency, create a promotion of a globally recognisable quality mark, and facilitate further growth for both their organization and others.